Pages

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Grow With Me - Welcome

I wish somebody would have told me how hard life gets when you turn 20. I went from saying, "when I grow up..." to "oh sh*t! I am grown up. Now what?" 

I don't know what's next! I'm 20 and I don't know what I want to do with my life. Yes, I'm all over the place. I send people off and make promises I can't keep. My favorite line is "Uhh...I'm not sure, I'll let you know." But so what? The mistake I've made was thinking I had to have all my sh*t together right now. I mean it'd be nice, but how am I going to know what I want if I don't try new things and mess up and change my mind? I've made friends and I've lost friends. I've found love and lost it and found it again. Sometimes you have to go through some sh*t. But that's okay. That's what growing is all about.  

So grow with me! In this blog you will find me figuring it out - friends, love, school, music, and life. It's all here. Come on this journey with me as I figure out exactly what is next. Welcome!


No comments:

Post a Comment